Join Our Team
(Full Time) Main Requirements:
- 100% Realtor-Fed Purchase Leads!
- NMLS license already in place ( State and National)
- At least 1 year residential mortgage lending experience or equivalent financial services
- Comfortable working in an in-house real estate position
- Team-player with a high-level of confidence, drive and integrity
- Computer experience a must
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage products, guidelines and procedures.
- Strong networking skills and ability to develop relationships.
Loan Officer Assistant- Park Cities
Experienced Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to perform many clerical and customer service related tasks, for our Park Cities office. Working closely with a loan officer, multitasking, and self-motivation is a must. Candidate must be able to maximize efficiencies in order to help loan officers focus on areas of production including loan applications, closing loans, public relations, etc. This is a specialized customer service position, as you will be answering the phone for the Loan Officer and fielding questions from Real Estate Agents. The loan officer assistant should perform their functions with a spirit of urgency, customer accommodation and an overall willingness to attempt to make the loan officer more productive.
- • Prior mortgage industry experience is a plus
- • Computer experience a must
- • Thorough knowledge of mortgage products, guidelines and procedures
- • Attention to detail and outstanding customer service is critical to success
- • Ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment
Mortgage Staff Accountant
Apply at Careers@tlpoffice.com
All qualified candidates will be considered.