Join Our Team
(Full Time) Main Requirements:
- 100% Realtor-Fed Purchase Leads!
- NMLS license already in place ( State and National)
- At least 1 year residential mortgage lending experience or equivalent financial services
- Comfortable working in an in-house real estate position
- Team-player with a high-level of confidence, drive and integrity
- Computer experience a must
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage products, guidelines and procedures.
- Strong networking skills and ability to develop relationships.
The transaction coordinator will function as a clerical liaison between the loan officer, borrowers, real estate agents, escrow companies and operational fulfillment to support the lending process. This role will effectively manage the administrative tasks involved.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in fulfilling the crucial milestone dates associated, such as deadlines for loan approval condition and inspection contingency removals
- Ensure proper communication based on each defined stage of the buying process, (planner, shopper, closer) while meeting deadlines and administering phone calls or e-mail reminders to the real estate agent, to ensure compliance with the timelines outlined in the real estate purchase agreement
- Gather all necessary documentation for the loan approval and closing
- Provide consistent, quality-controlled method to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale
- Monitor and assess the progress of the sale so that important deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior mortgage industry experience is a plus
- Computer experience is a must
Apply at Careers@tlpoffice.com
All qualified candidates will be considered.